Such a beautiful experience! △🌑▽
A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
✨Good artists copy, great artists steal ✨
A tiny game about Mia , an artist who suffers from severe artist blocks. She often dives into dreams to steal inspirations.
Find and steal the art. Avoid or fight the guards. Plan your escape with the emergency exit door.
- pick up or drop art with space bar
- fight guards by smashing your space bar while in battle mode
- pause game with esc
- move character with arrow keys
- Audio collaboration with Marcos Alonso
- Pre-production collaboration with Robbie Tilton
- Breaking News music by Miston
- Freesound samples from: InspectorJ, differentieel, skradz, Keskaowl, smartsanim
Things I learnt during production: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDwON2amyu74TL7kRXm0v97cUFxlY_R8W
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
so good! can't wait for more!!
This is amazing thanks so much steev ❤️❤️❤️
It was very fun and I loved the art style but It didn't make any sound when I was playing!
Oh i'm so sorry what platform are you playing the game on? I will double check on what happened
Hey, no need to be sorry at all, I got to play a great little game thanks to you! I am on windows, I just downloaded and extrated the file without touching anything, not sure what happened...
Hullo, just a couple of bug reports:
1) I somehow managed to break out of the start area back to the title screen, and then fall into nothing. I can't seem to manage to replicate this, but I'll keep trying.
2) When holding the sculpture and spinning on the wet patch, dropping the sculpture will sometimes fling it fully away and often off screen where it doesn't necessarily reset to the start point.
Could you add an option to turn off the post-processing effects / adjust the resolution? It's running very choppily on my machine :(
Ahh im so sorry to hear. What machine/platform are you using? I will try to address the turn off post processing and resolution in the next update
Wonderful, gorgeous and charming as hell - like everything you make. Looking forward to following this :)
Amazing concept!*-* Playing this was fun :3 but now I want mooooooore ;___;
thank you so much for playing! i will probably do an update later with more mechanics and level variations!